1) Stall holders may offer for sale only marine related items, boats, trailers etc. All items must fit in the confines of your allocated stall space.
2) All transactions are between buyers & seller only, no responsibility will be accepted by the organisers.
3) Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the site owner, the organisers or their agents will not be held responsible for damage to property or injury to persons however caused. Traders should arrange their own public liability insurance. Making a booking confirms acceptance of these terms & conditions.
4)The sale of distress flares is not allowed. Please do not bring them to the boat jumble.
5) Entry times for stallholders is between 7.30am & 9.30am on the day of the sale. No vehicle movement is allowed between 9.45am & 2pm.
6)The sale of food &/or beverages is not permitted.
7) All stalls must be booked and paid for in advance & refunds will not be given. The jumble will run whatever the weather unless deemed unsafe by the landlords &/or the organisers in which case refunds will be issued.
8) The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry at their absolute discretion.
9) All dogs must be kept on a lead and under control at all times. Owners must clear up after their pets.
10) The distribution of leaflets & the advertising of non Boat Jumble Association events in not permitted.
11) All regulations governing the use of gas cylinders, generators or electrical supplies must be observed.
12) Should the organisers cancel the event then stall fees will be refunded or transferred to another jumble later in the year. The organisers will not entertain any claims for consequential losses arising from the cancellation.